Sunday, May 2, 2010

Boxes, Boxes, Boxes


Hi Everyone,


Hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend and had lots of time to stamp. My weekend flew by, spending time with my two beautiful grand-daughters, my kids and designing these boxes.

I wanted to design boxes that fit my A2 and my 5 x 5 square cards, and after ruining ten sheets of card stock, I finally figured out how to make these boxes which fit my cards perfectly. I decided to teach this box class for the month of May along with five cards and matching envelopes . It's a perfect gift for any occasion and is so easy to make. I had so much fun making these sets, that I couldn't stop making them. If you are in the Toronto area, come and join us at Pointers Scrapbooking store http://www.pointerscrapbooking.com/ for this fun filled class.

I fell in love with Basic Grey Kioshi paper, Graphic 45 and Fancy Pants paper. Aren't they gorgeous. I also used EKsuccess border punches, Maya Roads satin ribbon and Jollee's rhinestones.

The cards are packed away for my class but I will post them in a few weeks. 'till then I hope you enjoy the boxes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Nicky



9 comments:

Laurie said...

WOW, Nicky! I love every one of these boxes and can hardly wait till the class! I can think of quite a few people that would love these as a gift - great job!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Sure wish I lived closer and could take part in your classes ... you always have some creation that I love.

Dana White said...

Nicky these are stunning & what a brilliant idea to give as a gift! If I was in TO I would be coming!

christine said...

Oh i love these boxes :)
I am going to see about making it down there for this class! Perfect idea for a gift :)
Hope you and your family are all well and I hope to ttys :)
Hugssssssssssss

Trish said...

Hi Nicky, Love these boxes. Beautiful papers. I can't wait to see the cards. I'm checking out the map to see where you are located in Toronto. I feel a trip to see you coming on!!!!
Take care,
Trish

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky! Just got back into blogging myself and thought I'd do some catching up with my favs! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend ! Your boxes are BEAUTFUL!Shame about the several pieces of dp that had to be sacrificed though! lol! :) Tracy

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Nicky! Nice to see you! Looks like you've been very creative, love those boxes! I may have to take a run down for that class!

Chat soon!

Leslie said...

Super sweet and totally practical! Love them!

Mimi Machado said...

good idea Nicky! Congratulations, I heard that your classes at Pointer are a big sucess!!!