Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Thursday


Can you believe it's Thursday already ? This week just flew by. I have been so busy designing, cutting and packaging my new classes for March which I am teaching at Stamping Bella Boutique. So much work! So little time! LOL


I made this card a while ago and I just love Elmer. He is so preppy and cute. I didn't have many embellishments at the time, so I used my circle punch and button as an accent to finish off the card. I love how the green and blue colours are so vibrant. It's just perfect for my Son's Birthday card.




I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


Hugs

Nicky

6 comments:

stamping bella said...

LOOOOOOVE the card.. Elmer is adorable! Why have I NEVAH seen this card?
so thrilled that the classes were so successful. you are DA BESTEST!

Rebecca said...

After all that work today and staying late at the store, you had time to post in your blog?! You're wonder woman, Nicky! Get some rest!!
Great card!

Mimi Machado said...

Nicky
I really like your cards, this layout is so easy and polished.
The class yesterday was awesome!
Looking forward for more inspiration from you.

Dana White said...

Love this card; wish I could come to your classes :(
Miss Ya!!

Laurie said...

Great card, Nicky! I love the clean classic look - not too fussy and perfect for a masculine card. I have "Elmer" and can't wait to get him inky. You've inspired me once again.

Karen said...

This is just darling! I love the colouring and that image is wonderful. Great card!