Sunday, January 4, 2009

The winner is ....



I actually have 2 winners:

Toni Whitnell was my 10,000 post. Thanks Toni, I think you deserve a prezzie .

Deanna (Tuneman) you won my blog candy. My husband picked your name so please email me your address as soon as possible to nmanel@rogers.com

As I am listening to freezing rain falling outside I thought I would post a nice and sunny card that I actually taught on the cruise. I hardly use yellow and I really like how it turned out. What do you think ?

All stamps by http://www.stampingbella.com/,
embellishments : dots,
coloured with Lyra pencils and mineral spirits,
extra giga circle punch.

Keep warm
Hugs
Nicky

9 comments:

Nicole said...

very pretty card!

congrats to the winners :)

Laurie said...

Hi, Nicky! I just love this card - especially your use of dots for the coconuts. Ingenious! Kind of makes me want to head to a warmer climate...

Unknown said...

Loved it then Nicky and love it now!! It's nice to dream of warm tropical breezes isn't it!! :) Hope you had a good holiday! :)

Maria said...

Great card Nicky. Too bad just wishing can't bring the warmth of summer back sooner. Hugs, Maria

stamping bella said...

ummmmm did I NOT TELL YOU I WANTED TO WIN???? HMMMMM????
Congrats to da winnahs!
BEEEYOOOTIFUL card Nickabella.. I just wanna CHOMP on a coconut but... it will go against my new years resolution (lose weight) which has been broken since Jan 1st. hmph.
Love ya
Em

Karen Motz said...

Nicky, I love this card...the colours are wonderful!

Dana White said...

It's a beautiful card as always! I did nominate you for a blog award because you totally deserve it!http://danashouseofcards.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-am-so-honoured.html

stampqueen said...

Congradulations on 10000!!! Durn work, I didn't get a chance to pop in till now :)
Yup I liked that card too!!!

Michelle said...

I love this card...it reminds me of Brazil!