Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am cruise bound

Well it is finally here, the boxes are shipped, and I am finally packed and I am leaving in the morning for the StampingBella, Papertrey and Gina K stamping extravaganza cruise and I can hardly wait to meet everyone. Please keep checking Emily's Blog for reports and updates on what's going on everyday www.stampingbella.com
Stamping Bella will also have all kinds of exciting challenges and specials going on all week on her blog while we are away, so don't miss it.

I will post cards, pictures and tell you guys all about the trip when I get back so stay well and I will post again in a weeks time. Did I tell you how excited I am ...

Hugs
Nicky

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bon Voyage everyone! Have an absolutely super cruise. You will love it.

Sandy Kerr

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you again Nicky!!! We're going to have SO much FUN!! !:) Safe travels!

Unknown said...

Have a super time Nicky! you'll be missed. Cruise-bound ladies, you're in for a real treat with Nicky.

Maria said...

Hope you have an awesome time! Wish I were there with you guys. Hugs, Maria

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

It was so GREAT to meet you, Nicky! You are such a baby doll and I adore you! :) Loved all of your projects! Hope you had a safe trip home! HUGS!